You can’t deny classic charm! This Historic Old Northside home sits proud among its lush gardens – making for truly swoon-worthy curb appeal. The impeccably restored architecture continues into the home’s interior, with ornamental ceilings, hardwood floors, and exemplary fireplace mantels. Don’t miss the kitchen – fit for even the most serious dinner party prep! Sub zero refrigerator, Wolf induction range, broiler, and a steamer? Yes, Please! The expansive master suite offers its own library, sitting room, and a custom bath fit with steam shower. The backyard is a scene pulled from a Ralph Lauren ad – a pergola, lush landscape, and a picturesque two-car garage. Location? Steps away from Mass Ave, The Monon, and all things Downtown!
Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,861 sq. ft
Indianapolis Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 2
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Cook Top Electric,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven Built In,Range Hood Fan,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Baseboard.
- 2. Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Hardwood Floors,Windows Wood,Wood Work Stained,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence Complete. Sidewalks,Storm Sewer,Tree Mature.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors